Last Updated 5/11/20
At WiTag Inc. DBA Teleportal (“Teleportal,” “we,” “us,” “our”) your privacy is our priority.
This policy is designed to help you understand what types of information we collect and how we may use or share it. We use the information we collect in connection with your use of our products and services, including our websites, forums, social networks, applications, platforms, operating systems, and any other products or services that link to this policy (collectively, “Services”). By using or accessing our Services, you are agreeing to the terms and practices of this policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not download, register with or use our Services. Other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Teleportal may update this policy from time to time. When we make changes to this policy, we will notify you by revising the last updated date at the top of this policy. Please take a moment to review this policy and contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Information We Collect
We only collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store your personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) in connection with our Services. We may process your Personal Information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, Services, and marketing, comply with legal obligations, and conduct reasonable monitoring of your use of our Services to prevent fraud and misuse of our Services.
Information You Provide
You may provide your Personal Information to us when you choose to use our Services. Here are some examples of when you may provide information to us:
- When you create a Teleportal account or user account through our Services;
- License and/or use our applications, platforms and operating systems;
- Purchase something from us or otherwise engage in a transaction with us;
- Enter contests, competitions, hackathons, special events or participate in any of our promotions, or accept any prizes from us;
- Complete a survey;
- Sign up for email alerts or subscribe to receive other information from us;
- Apply for a job;
- Contact us for any reason, including for technical support or customer service.
Information We Collect Automatically
We may collect some information automatically when you access or use our Services through technologies such as web browsers, cookies, and web beacons to help us better understand customer behavior and improve our products, Services, and marketing. If we do combine non-personal information with Personal Information the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined. Here are some examples of non-personal information that we collect:
- Technical information about your computer, device, hardware, or software that you use to access the Internet or our Services;
- Unique device identifiers;
- Referral URL of your request;
- The location of your device;
- IP address;
- Log files when your device connects to our Services;
- Crash reports;
- Service usage data.
Please note that if certain features on our Services are provided by third parties, those third parties may also use automated means of data collection and may record information about your use of our Services or others’ websites over time. These features are subject to those third parties’ privacy notices and policies.
Information We Receive from Third Parties and Others
We may receive information about you from other parties when you use any Services through a website or service that Teleportal does not own or control. For example, social networks may provide us with information about your profile on their website and applications such as contact information, photo, user name, demographics, statistical information about the way our site is being used, and potentially any and all information that you agreed the social network or other party could provide to us when you use our Services. We may not have control over what information is provided to us by these other parties.
When you use our Services and some of our social features, you allow Teleportal to receive information about you from third parties like social networks. Our social features enable interaction among users and allow you to collaborate with others in shared mixed reality spaces.
We may also receive information about you from creators, developers, and partners that build content, applications, and Services for users using our Services. These parties may provide us with information regarding your account or registration. These parties determine what information they will collect from you that may vary according to their Services but it is likely to include information such as your name, email address, user name, location, and date of birth. They do not give us your payment information.
How We Use and Share Information
As a privacy-focused company, Teleportal uses the information we collect to provide and improve our Services. Teleportal does not sell your personal information.
Here are some examples of how we may use information we collect:
- To communicate with you, respond to your requests, or provide you with updates and information;
- To personalize your experience, save your preferences, and authenticate our users;
- To develop, deliver, and improve our Services, some of which may be offered in partnership with other parties;
- For security purposes;
- For internal purposes such as auditing and data analysis;
- To provide Services that are subject to terms you have accepted, such as enforcing our licenses, agreements, and terms of service, which may include reasonable monitoring to detect and prevent misuse or fraud;
- To comply with legal obligations.
Here are some examples of how we may share information we collect:
- With service providers that perform Services on our behalf and under our instructions;
- With third parties to provide or improve our products and Services, including to deliver products at your request, or to help Teleportal market to consumers;
- With creators, developers, and partners of applications or Services built using our Services to contact you for appropriate purposes;
- With your social network contacts when you and they use the same social features of our Services to connect;
- With your consent;
- To transfer information about our users in the event we sell or transfer all or substantially all our business or assets;
- To disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users;
- To comply with legal obligations;
- To comply with requests for information from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
Protection of Personal Information
Teleportal is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company to protect your personal information from accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use and other unlawful forms of processing. When you use some Services or applications, or post on a Teleportal forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. Please be careful with the information that you choose to transmit via the Internet.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information
If you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, please submit your request by sending an email to email@example.com or send them to us via postal mail at the address listed at the bottom of this policy. Please include your name, email address, and postal address in your request, and describe specifically the information that you would like to access or correct so that we may respond appropriately and promptly. You may also update your account information at any time through our website.
Retention of Data
Teleportal will retain the information we collect for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we originally collected it and for the purposes outlined in this policy.
You may sign in to your Teleportal account or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate and up to date. For other personal information, you may request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Teleportal is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We generally only ask you for personal information that is necessary to provide our Services you request.
Here are some other examples of your choices:
- You may opt out of receiving messages from us at any time by using the opt-out mechanism provided in the message;
- You may change your privacy settings on other parties’ websites, such as social networks, which will stop or limit our receipt of information from those other websites;
- You may choose not to use social features we make available;
- You may change your browser settings or take other steps to block, manage, or delete cookies. Not all of our websites and online services currently respond to browser “do not track” signals, so you will need to use your browser settings to manage cookies, which could affect the availability of some of our Services;
- You may request that we remove or anonymize certain content that you provided, such as deleting or editing comments you have posted by contacting us at email@example.com, if you are under the age of 18 and have a Teleportal account or user account through our Services. However, we may not be able to remove content you post if applicable law requires us to maintain the posting or if another party has re-posted the content to a website, app, game or other online service that we do not own or control.
The California Consumer Privacy Act provides California consumers with the right to obtain information from Teleportal about the personal information about you that we collect, use, and disclose. You can exercise your rights through an authorized agent by providing relevant details to allow sign in to your Teleportal account or user account through our Services. If you are unable to access Teleportal’s online account Services, you or your agent can make a request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to us via postal mail at the address listed at the bottom of this policy.
If you choose to exercise your privacy rights, you have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment or a lesser degree of service from Teleportal.
Nevada consumers have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. Teleportal does not sell your personal information.
European Economic Area
If you are located in the EEA, you have the right to file a complaint regarding our data protection practices with your local supervisory authority - please see this directory for contact details. You may also request access to, transfer of, and correction or deletion of your personal information by contacting us via email at email@example.com or via postal mail at the address listed at the bottom of this policy.
Transfers of Information
BY USING OUR SERVICES,, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE MAINTAINED ON AND TRANSFERRED TO COMPUTERS LOCATED OUTSIDE OF YOUR STATE, PROVINCE, COUNTRY OR OTHER GOVERNMENTAL JURISDICTION WHERE THE PRIVACY LAWS MAY NOT BE AS PROTECTIVE AS THOSE IN YOUR JURISDICTION. IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND CHOOSE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION TO US, WE TRANSFER PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES AND PROCESSES IT THERE. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION EACH REPRESENTS YOUR CONSENT TO THAT TRANSFER.
Children under the age of 13, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, are not permitted to create their own Teleportal account or Services account, unless their parent provided verifiable consent in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations, such as the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, outside the above circumstances we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If at any time a parent needs to access, correct, or delete data associated with their child’s Services account, they may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to us via postal mail at the address listed at the bottom of this policy.